But, I digress...
So, with the appointment in Indy, we didn't want to just drive there and back and Nate took the whole day off. So, after the appointment we called my mom and she made the 45 minute drive to meet us at Circle Center. We walked around, ate some lunch, bought some candy, and got a really great deal on an Easter outfit for Levi. I'm usually not one to buy an outfit for an event, but I couldn't resist and the pants and shirt will definitely get some good use. I'll be sure to post a pic later. I am pretty sure Levi loved the day out as much as we did. He loves being out and just watching people. Today reminded me that getting out with the boys is worth the effort...it's good for all of us - especially following a rough day yesterday!
Also, I have to admit (and give props to Nate whose dream it was to own a VAN)...I LOVE MY VAN!!! (Side note: I was never a mom who wanted a van. I thought they were lame. I was so wrong, and I will freely admit it. It has made my life easier in a million ways.) While Nate went in to get his fingerprints, I fed Machiah, changed him, and started feeding Levi (Nate finished feeding him while I went in)...with plenty of room to maneuver. It has been so convenient in many ways. LOVE IT!
This week in pictures:
Someone loves to cuddle...
Visiting Great Grandma Conner
Priceless (and now Nate wants a piano...haha)
Helping with the laundry :)
oh my. I want to be on a plane tomorrow. These are sooooo cute!!!! I love the one of Nate and Levi! (Levi is SOO big!!) Give my favorite nephews big hugs from Auntie C. {sniffle.}
ReplyDeleteI never wanted a van, either, but I love it too!! Sometimes I go out to "clean" it, and just sit in the backseat and read! :) It's so comfy!
ReplyDelete