Thanks to Nate and Jada, it was impossible for me to forget to take Machiah's monthly picture. He has grown so much! Like his brother, he is a very social baby. He loves to be held and talked to and loves to "talk" back to you. I cherish those moments with him. He is still rolling over infrequently from belly to back and seems to enjoy being on his belly. He also enjoys laying under his jungle gym and batting at the toys. I am enjoying the stage with him quite a bit! It's amazing to watch his development - I don't take for granted the "typical" things after what we have been through with Levi. It all just reminds me what an amazing Creator we have, how He uniquely forms each of His children, and what seems like the simplest tasks to us actually have so much more going on in the body to make that movement/development possible. I love my boys and how God uses them to remind me of each other's "specialness."
Machiah @ 2 months
Machiah @ 3 months (Notice the big difference in alertness? We do!)
Love these pictures with Machiah and the doggy. He is growing so quickly!
ReplyDelete