Thursday, December 15, 2011
Grateful
I am not a Christmas card sender or Christmas letter writer, but I wanted to share, in some way, the joy and gratefulness that is in our hearts this Christmas season. I don't know who all reads this, but I know some of you. This is for YOU. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Nate and I are so grateful for your support and prayers and know without a doubt that God has strategically placed you in our life to help us along this life-journey. Infertility wasn't easy. Adoption wasn't easy. But it was out of those two struggles that our greatest earthly joy and blessings come - our two boys, each with their own divine, God-written stories. Things have not always gone "our" way. But they have definitely gone God's way, and we become more aware of that, I think, every day. Many of you, if not all of you, know the difficulties that Levi faces because of his CP, and because of that, sometimes life can be a little hard and challenging. Many couples and families struggle through infertility barely surviving, and maybe not even surviving (as far as their marriage goes). Many families struggle through the diagnosis and life with a child with disabilities barely surviving, struggling to make it day to day. Because of the hope that God gives us and the love and support He provides through YOU, we are not one of those families or couples. I can say that Nathan and I, and our little family of four, are not just surviving, but we are THRIVING. We love the life we live and find it a joy and privilege to raise our boys through the guidance and hope of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Not every day is easy and some days I wonder what He is doing or struggle with the questions of "why", but deep down, I always have the comfort of our faith in Christ, His love for me and our family, and the love of YOU, our support system to see us through the difficult times. So - thank you. Thank you for allowing God to use you in our lives. We wouldn't be where we are without you. And I pray that each of you can know the joy and hope of Christ in this season of celebrating His birth, the birth of our Savior.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment