Born on August 22, 2012 at 12:31p.
8 lbs 8 oz
20.5 inches
He is such a sweet delight. So easy going.
It's really been as seamless of a transition (so far!) than I could have ever hoped!
"It is good to give thanks to the Lord and to sing praises to Your name, O Most High; To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning and your faithfulness by night...For You, O Lord, have made me glad by what You have done, I will sing for joy at the works of Your hands." Psalm 92: 1, 2, & 4
"It is good to give thanks to the Lord and to sing praises to Your name, O Most High; To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning and your faithfulness by night...For You, O Lord, have made me glad by what You have done, I will sing for joy at the works of Your hands." Psalm 92: 1, 2, & 4
(photos courtesy Christen Bordenkircher @ www.christenbphotography.com)






So excited for you! Crazy to think back to VA Beach days...God is faithful. We just had baby 2 last week too. Alysha Claire....and we leave for India in Nov! Will you email your contact info?
ReplyDeleteYour family is beautiful. Wishing you the very best. Congratulations on your new handsome addition, he is truly blessed to be a part of a kind hearted family.
ReplyDeleteOh Shanna, what a sweetie!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteMy name is Jenna and I came across your site. Your kids are, a handsome prince's. They are blessings, gifts, miracles, and special earthly angels. Aww Isaac is such a sweet cutie. Congradultions, what another blessing he is!
I was born with a rare life threatening disease. I have 14 other medical conditions, and developmental delays.
http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com
I miss your updates. Hope all is going well. Blessings to you and your beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteYour kids are, a handsome prince's. They are blessings, gifts, miracles, and special earthly angels
ReplyDeleteDear busy mom of three,
ReplyDeleteI miss your blog posts. :)
Love,
a fan of your writing and family life.