I probably say this every month, but time sure does fly. I can't believe my baby is 9 months today. I was looking at pictures from when we first came home and getting all nostalgic. He was so tiny! In some ways, it seems like we were just in Ethiopia meeting him for the first time and in many more ways, it seems like we have been a family of three forever. I don't think I will ever forget our first 24 hours in Ethiopia, from the moment we stepped off that plane to the moment we met Levi for the first time. It's really amazing how much love we already had for him and even more, how that love continues to grow. I think I fall in love with him more every day. He really does have the sweetest personality, and I can't help but be a proud momma when people tell me how fun he is or when he is so quick to bring a smile to someone's face. His smile is so infectious!
Today also marks the day that we have been in Levi's life longer than weren't. That thought makes this momma so happy. God truly blessed the three of us by allowing us to become a family at such a young age and I truly believe God orchestrated that perfectly. I am thankful to God for such an amazing sweet little boy and the awesome privilege it is to raise him with such a wonderful husband. I am blessed.

you two are simply, simply AWESOME PARENTS! We are so very proud of both of you and the family you have become!! We love you both and it's great seeing you grow together!! - Dad/ GeePaw
ReplyDeleteI agree with dad - what awesome and natural parents you both are. We love watching you grow as a family and anticipate many surprises along the way. We love you. Love, Mom (Geemaw)
ReplyDeleteI haven't had the privilege of watching you be parents, but I have been blessed with reading about your parenting! God is so great and so gracious. We love you both so much and we anticipate the meeting of another child we love so dearly, Levi. God always knows best, Shanna...motherhood looks good on you!
ReplyDelete