Thank you all so much for your t-shirt orders. Our grand total order was
134 t-shirts! That is definitely more than I expected. I am so grateful to each one of you who supported us through this t-shirt fundraiser. I will let you know how much money we raised as soon as we get things all settled out with Ambrose (the company making the shirts). I would also ask, if you haven't give us your money, we would appreciate having it by
next Tuesday, Dec. 7. Let me know if you aren't sure how much you owe or if you don't know our address. You can just make checks payable to me.
Thanks again! You have made a big difference in our lives by helping us through this fundraiser. I am excited to share with you "the numbers" so you can see for yourselves!
I could have paid you last night, but I just saw your post! Glad you had so many orders! Would you send me the amount owed and your address? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteKim