Monday, September 26, 2011

Machiah at 7 months

No pictures to post at this moment, as I am sure one of the boys will be waking momentarily.  But, I thought I would let you all know what Machiah is up to at 7 months...

- crawling ... he finally has figured it out as of this weekend. He was inch-worming his way around, but he has finally gotten the hands and knees motion together.  It's fun to watch but I think I might be in for a real challenge in the next few months ahead.  Levi's therapists are thinking he might start taking a few steps around Christmas time - two boys learning to walk at the same time - very very exciting but a little crazy too!
- pulling to a stand - just saw him do it for the first time today!
- He still loves to suck and chew on his fingers, but these days, he has also added anything cloth to his appetite. No teeth, but I think they aren't too far off in making their appearance. (Big brother is working on 4 new ones...it's been almost a year since he got his last tooth and we are about to double the number with these new ones working there way in.)
- He loves to make this "scrunchy" face and kind of snort when he is really happy - mostly when you have him face to face with you.  It's probably one of my favorite things he does right now...completely adorable.
- He and Levi are continuing to learn how to play together.  Levi loves books and enjoys  tolerates sharing them when Machiah is curious to see what Big Brother is reading.
- He has done pretty well with solids and I can't say as though he has a favorite, although we have recently added mango to the repertoire and he takes that down pretty quickly and seems to really enjoy it.

That's about it ... hopefully I'll have some pictures to share in the next few days.  I've got a couple of really cute ones of the boys playing together. Thanks for continuing to follow even when posts are few and far between!

1 comment:

  1. It's fun to read your summary of Machiah's newest ventures. Thank you for continuing to share. We love the writing and pictures. Love, JADA (nana)

    ReplyDelete