Wow! I can't believe my little boy is two years old today! I didn't want today to be just a normal day, so I wanted to do something fun to spice the day up a little. We planned to go to the zoo, but once we got there, we (Jada, me, L, & M) realized it was closed. Oh well. So, I called Nate and asked if he wanted us to stop by. He suggested we meet at a nearby park... so glad! We had a really great time and it was such a gorgeous fall day. We took tons of pictures (about 70!). The boys played with Nate on the swings and slide and played in the leaves after we fed them a "picnic" lunch (pureed food, yumm!) We are going to a yogurt place tonight with Nate's parents and will have a little party with the fam on Sunday. Here are some pics of our fun day...
Birthday Boy!!
Balloons from Gramma Rachelle made it festive
M's first swing "ride" I think he liked it!!
I could hear L giggling from about 20 yards away where I was feeding M
What is this??
Happy boy & proud daddy
Really?! I don't like grass, why would you think I would like this?
C'mon Little Bro...this is FUN!
And a good time was had by all!
Fun day and love the pictures and your posts, Shanna.
ReplyDeleteLove,
JADA