Sorry for the absence - we were preparing for vacation then gone on vacation - which is quite the work when you have two little ones. I thought I would share a few pictures of our adventures. It was a gorgeous setting!
Nate and I climbed a "14er" with my sister. It was pretty strenuous, but what gorgeous views of God's creation!
At the top!
It took us 2 hrs and 45 minutes up and about and 1.5 hrs down. We were done (and starving)!
Trying to stick to my marathon training didn't go so well at the high altitude, but I managed a few runs. Getting ready for a run - I think Mac looks soo cute in this picture. I just love his hat. It looked good on both the boys.
While I ran, Nate took the boys. They are both completely zonked out!
Getting ready for a hike. I LOVE this picture! Levi absolutely loved this carrier and couldn't stop laughing when we were getting started.
Don't let Machiah fool you. He actually loved this ride. Nate biked pulling them in this "wagon" and they both loved it. They eventually both fell asleep on the 8.5 mile ride. Nate's a champ for pulling the extra 40 lbs up the steep incline in high altitude!
ahhh, I love these photographs and the stories behind them. I cannot WAIT to see these little guys in a week or so.
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Christen