Monday, August 29, 2011

My Life

Sometimes life seems so crazy and a little out of control and then....whoosh.  Something just settles.  I feel like that's how it's been for me and now....I am feeling more settled and at peace and content than I have in a long while.

I have a husband who loves me and loves our boys and shows it in a million different ways.  I have two amazing children, literal miracles from God - both having stories that, in reflecting each and every time, brings me to total thanks and praise.

 I have the most wonderful job in the world and the greatest blessing of being able to stay at home and care for these three amazing gifts.  I don't know why God (or I am still not sure it wasn't actually my impatience) sent me to graduate school. But, what I do know now, is I am right where I am supposed to be...HOME.  I have the amazing opportunity to stay at home to love, to teach, to mold... and I don't want to miss it.  Sometimes, I know I do and have, but not today. Today I know I am a Mother.  And I am very proud of it.  And I love the life that God has given me.

5 comments:

  1. Being a mother is a wonderful gift and a blessing. You are both of these Shanna. Enjoy these days as they do quickly pass by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last anonymous post was by JADA

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay mama! you are a fantastic Mother! I want to be like you when I grow up. :)

    glad you're resting fully in TODAY today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amen. amen. amen. You definitely show God's peace in your life as a Mother. Tony and I have witnessed this growing settling that has occurred. It is beautiful to watch. =) (unrelated sidenote: I can't wait to see you!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMEN! God IS good!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete