ACTION...I think we are on the verge of it in a big time way. Levi is improving every day and with a little bit of help and encouragement is pulling himself to stand. It's quite amazing. My jaw literally dropped when he did it in therapy this week. I had no idea he had it in him yet. The OT thinks he might be cruising along furniture by Christmas. I would be ecstatic with that considering where we were just a few short months ago. And Machiah...I really think he will be crawling by the end of the weekend. He is now (5 1/2 months) up on hands and knees, belly off the floor rocking back and forth. We (Grandma Jada is witness!) even saw him creep a little with his legs. It's amazing how fast it happens!
Watching how much Levi has to work on various aspects of development and how naturally it comes to Machiah...it just amazes me that any child is able to just start doing something by instinct. I feel privileged to watch the growth in each of my boys and it just brings me in awe of our Creator - how fascinating His creation (our bodies) actually are and what all has to work to make them work. Literally awesome.
this made me smile. :)
ReplyDeletei also smiled. but i also want a video... no pressure :) i guess we can wait till September :(
ReplyDeleteShanna,
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you all!! How exciting to see the boys developing! So you're selling your house?? I just caught up on your lives through your blog. We need to get in touch again! Miss you!
Kim