I am excited none-the-less. And, I am excited for Levi. I feel like this will be a totally different experience than last time, but we will see. We are expecting it to take 12+ months in total (paperwork, wait for referral, post-referral stuff, & travel), so we have awhile. But, it is still exciting news for us and we look forward to another Conner in the not so distant future. We appreciate your continued prayers as we embark on this journey once again!
Monday, October 11, 2010
Here We Grow Again
Well, it's official. We are paper pregnant and beginning the journey of adoption once again. We actually started the process a couple of weeks ago, but we've been pretty busy with Levi...(He will be ONE tomorrow!!!) In some ways it feels like forever ago that we were doing this for Levi and in other ways, it seems like we were just filling out all the paperwork. It's not a small task, and it seems a little more difficult this time around...a) we know what we are in for and aren't as naive as last go-round b) we are doing a different home study agency and a different adoption agency c) just because it's not easy gathering a bajillion papers that cover just about every aspect of our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woah--this is big news! Happy birthday, Levi and hopefully he will have a brother or sister soon! Christen and I are so excited for you three and can't wait to see what happens. Hoping to see you soon... Tony.
ReplyDelete