So much can happen in a year. I remember one year ago today, a Monday. I had just finished studying for and taking my exams for licensure the week before and had been looking forward to a relaxing day. I had an interview earlier that day. I came home to an empty, quiet house. Nothing to do but think about what lay ahead and where we were on the "waiting list" and who and where my sweet baby boy was. Little did I know what was going on that day, and I find it very interesting, out of all the random days in a year, I can think exactly back to that day and the feelings I was sorting through. I think somehow my heart knew what was going on; God was giving me a heavy heart for a reason. And even though it's a sweet and happy day, it brings with it the reminder that life is not perfect and life is not what it should be. I know that God has a perfect plan for Levi, and I am selfishly so glad that He chose me and Nate to be part of that plan. I am forever grateful to a family in Ethiopia for the precious and priceless gift they gave us, and I want them to know, today of all days, we love their little boy with all of our hearts. His Ethiopian name is certainly fitting; he is our true blessing.
Happy 1st Birthday, Levi Bereket!
For this we prayed! Just love it when God answers our prayers and gives us the desires of our heart! Happy 1st birthday, Levi! Love to you all! Mark and Carla
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Levi! We love all three of you and are so blessed by your friendship. Can't wait to see where the coming years take us! :) Praying for you guys as you celebrate this special day and remember Levi's family in Ethiopia.
ReplyDeleteLove~ Molly
Happy #1, Mr. Levi! We love you!
ReplyDeleteThe Potters