Monday, January 31, 2011

Fun Flashback February

January is all but over, and as we head into February, our family looks forward to a very special day at the end of the month...Gotcha Day! For those of you not familiar with this term, it's a unique day celebrated by many adoptive families - the day we are united and joined with our child forever! It's the day that we dream, hope, anticipate, and wonder about for a long, long time. So, to celebrate this very special month and day, I thought it would be fun to reflect (ahem, flashback) on all that this past year has brought our family by sharing a picture a day (because I know you all love pictures). This should be interesting, and probably somewhat of a challenge, but this is the goal and I will try to stick to it as we look forward to February 28th, our one year celebration with Levi. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to celebrating "Gotcha" day with you, Nate, and Levi both this year and all the years to come. P.S. I love your new header. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea! and love the new look.

    ;)

    jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Looking forward to sharing in this excitement.
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete