Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thanks

I just wanted to say thanks for all of the encouragement and prayers I have received in the past couple of days since my last post. It's easy to think that we are doing this alone, but I am reminded of the family and friends who join us on this journey, and even hurt when we do. I so appreciate your love and support.

On the adoption front, we sent all of the remaining paperwork needed to our agency. We are hoping this gets us over the hump that we have been facing. There was some miscommunication on what was needed when, but we are hoping this will complete this part of the process and they can approve our home study. This approval process has been quite the hurdle and getting it approved opens the door to the next part of the process as well as allowing us to start applying for grants and things, as most adoption charities won't let you apply until your home study is completed and approved. We did not apply for any grants or anything last time, but with Levi's medical bills, we really don't have any other options unless we want to take out a loan, which is not an option for us. So, this will be a new adventure for us. It's a little nerve-wracking but we are trusting God that He will provide...He definitely has provided more than we could have hoped already and we are so thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment