Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Machiah Samuel Conner





11 comments:

  1. He's a cutie! Can't wait to meet him.
    love,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're sitting here waiting during surgery and I was excited to see pics! Eric came over to look. He says that picture of you (shanna) and Machiah is "priceless".

    What an adorable baby! Can't wait to meet him. I wonder what Levi thought. He is going to be a great big brother. So happy for you guys!

    thanks for posting pics! he is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family you are! Michiah is so adorable! Congrats! Hope you all are adjusting well. :)
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I just posted a comment after reading the news, and I was so excited to see pictures already! He is so handsome. You all are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many, many CONGRATULATIONS to you and your family! Can't wait to meet him! He's absolutely beautful!

    Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH, Shanna! Congratulations!!! You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!!!!! We are so, so thrilled for you!!!! Welcome little Machiah to the Conner family! We'll be praying for you all as you adjust & transition! Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, Shanna, what a little sweetie! Congratulations, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I get teary eyed today just remembering how God surprised us all with Machiah's life and blessing as a part of our family. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete