The boys are so fun to watch (unless one of them is crying because they got too rough, which happens several times a day!) They just love to "wrestle" and crawl all over each other. Complete boys!
Machiah at 7 months (and a couple days).
He's crawling & getting into everything (just ask Gramma & Grampa Harlow!)
He is able to rake in and feed himself puffs.
He loves his big brother!
His favorite toy is the wagon pictured above.
I also ran my marathon! Yay! I was way more nervous than I needed to be. Miles 12-19 were the most difficult, but ended up being my fastest. Crazy. I made my goal of under 10 minute miles at a 9:52 pace. I had three really great coaches cheerleaders...thanks Nate (of course!), Molly, and Sean!
We've been super-busy and I keep thinking "next week" will be a bit more relaxing...well, I think the fall is proving to be much more busy than my summer. It's been really fun, though, with some amazing weather that has been such a blessing and joy. It's definitely been a memorable fall leading up to the big 3-0!
No comments:
Post a Comment