Friday, October 28, 2011

Night Life

I thought it would be fun to give you a glimpse into what a night in our house looks like.  We've gotten into quite a routine.  Don't ask me how it all started because I have no idea, but somehow Levi came to enjoy watching Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy.  This works out quite nicely as we utilize his divided attention to do his exercises.  Normally, he would not tolerate his "workouts" for very long, but with those shows on, he is enraptured enough that he will do most anything.  So, I guess the TV is good for one thing ;)

Anyway... Levi has made so much progress in his core strength and standing, owing in big part to Nate's hard work each night (I really do have an amazing husband and father to our kids!).  I know sometimes Nate feels like the bad guy because it's not Levi's favorite thing (shocking, I know).  It's definitely not easy, but the benefits are so worth it...hopefully he will realize that some day.  The therapists think it's so great and are very happy to see some results to his nightly workouts.  In fact, Levi's physical therapist has asked Nate to add another exercise to the routine because she has seen so much benefit to what Nate's been doing.  Here are a few pictures of what goes on in the Conner household most evenings...







Enjoying some cuddle time after the "workout"
And this is what M does while Levi is otherwise occupied...
 My feet are so cool!

 Hmmm...what's in here?

 Since L can't wrestle, I think I'll get Mommy.

 Who, Me?

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are so beautiful, Shanna! I love seeing your updates :)

    ReplyDelete