Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Weekend to Remember

Nate and I had a good weekend. We attended a retreat with our church with about 50 other couples. It was nice to leave the house and schoolwork and just focus on us for the weekend. We really had a good time strengthening friendships with other couples in our church and strengthening our own relationship. We are trying to make this preparation time also a time to cherish, nurture, and strengthen our relationship, and just have fun between the two of us. This weekend, we were able to do just that, and I am so thankful for the time we had together.

On another note, when I got home, my graduation application was waiting in the mail!! How exciting!! I am so ready to be finished. We realize that this alone will bring about great changes for us to which we are both greatly anticipating. This has been a long road!

Many of you have been asking about the court changes that I mentioned in a previous email. We still have not heard, but we think that we will hear in the next couple of days. We will let you know when we know more. Hopefully it won't be anything substantial.

Well, we are looking forward to this week and completing the home study. It is scheduled for Wednesday around 10, so please keep us in your prayers! Thanks for your continued support.

1 comment:

  1. You both have been in my prayers all day. You have many exciting days ahead, including graduation. We are so excited for you; 2009 is a year of hope and anticipation. Love you both. MOM (Jada)

    ReplyDelete