Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Week 15

We are quickly approaching the 4 month mark! Wow! It seems like I was just writing that we were entering into the 3 month mark. Oh, how time flies. I have been trying to decide what to write about today, but I am coming up blank, so I'll make it short. We do have all of the squares cut for the prayer blanket I will be making for J, so if you want to participate, here's your last chance to let me know. For those of you who live around mom and dad, mom kept the squares for you and you should be getting them soon if you don't already have them. For those of you who live too far to hand deliver, I will mail them out in the next couple of days. I am looking forward to reading what you have to say. Also, don't freak out about what to say...we just want you to write whatever is on your heart/what you have been praying as we wait to meet our Little One.

As far as utensils to write - I want to keep it uniform, so if you could use black permanent marker (like a Sharpie), that would be great. I want to be able to wash it without the writing coming off. If you live nearby, I have a couple of Sharpie pens and mom has a couple as well that we bought to pass around, so don't worry about buying your own.

As always, thanks for your continued prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment