Thursday, August 6, 2009

From Jackson Hole, WY

Hello from BEAUTIFUL Jackson Hole, WY! We hiked out of our campsite in Wind River Range at 7:30 this morning with some stormy weather accompanying the six mile journey. We were very ready to get to the car and booked it out of there in just over two hours. We had a wonderful time...the most beautiful parts of God's Creation I have ever seen, but definitely the most difficult physical test I have ever put my body through to see it. It was definitely worth it! You will probably be hearing much more about the trip later, but I wanted to blog in because I haven't written in quite awhile. Nate and I definitely thought a lot about Baby J in the peace and quiet of the back country. We are definitely looking forward to that phone call that we could potentially get at any time now. Thanks again for following along with us on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment