Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Goin to Court!!

Woohooo! We just heard this morning that we have received a court date for January 18th. This will be a huge day for us as it could be the day we officially become parents to little Levi!! I hope the next 2.5 weeks go fast! If everything goes well we hope to be traveling around the end of February. Our agency only receives embassy dates every other week, once a week, so that is why the wait between court and travel is a little long. We hope we get the first possible embassy appointment after we pass court. Please pray with us!

3 comments:

  1. This is my week to pray ardently for Levi (Jan. 2-9) and that I will continue to do. God hears your prayers and will give you the desires of your hearts. LOVE, Jada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 2 weeks until you are officially and legally Levi's mommy and daddy!!!!! I pray that it goes fast. I can't wait until you get your plane tickets!

    Love,
    Nicole, BJ, and Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! Wow--that seems soon! Jan. 18 will be on my calendar. We'll be praying!

    ReplyDelete