Last week I posted a poem from Edward Everett Hale and mentioned I would be talking more about it later. Well, today is later. :) (Read the earlier post here)
I have been working with a small business out of Holland, MI (Ambrose) to print t-shirts for us to sell to help raise money for our second adoption. Let me tell you, these shirts are pretty cool, and I am so excited about them!
So, without further ado....
below is a closer look:

This will be on the back right shoulder (updated from what's shown above & says "We love because He first loved us 1 John 4:19):

We will be ordering in one large bulk and will be taking orders until December 2nd (3 weeks). You have two options, a long sleeve or short sleeve, both will be grey in color with the gold lettering. **They WILL be ready for Christmas!**
Short sleeve T-shirt size: XS - 2XL (click here to see the shirt; even though girl is pictured, the shirt is unisex)
If you want to place an order (or have questions about sizing), please email me (shanconner@gmail.com) or call me prior to December 2nd with t shirt choice (long or short) and size. Pricing will be $25 per shirt (long or short sleeve) or 2 for $40. Please feel free to help us advertise by sharing this with your family, friends, and church groups!
Oooh. Very cool. :) Nice work.
ReplyDeleteAlso, Isaac keeps asking to go see "Weevi." We should make that happen sometime soon. We'll be in touch!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this design... but mostly the message! very great.
ReplyDeleteThese look great...I'll let you know our order soon!
ReplyDeleteLori
Hey Shanna, I don't know if you remember me but we met when we both stood up for Christen and Tony's wedding. I've been reading your blog and just wanted to tell you how deeply moved I am by your story. There is something so beautiful and brave about sharing both the victories and disappointments you've faced. I see a reflection of God in you, which has moved my heart closer to his. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteTotally getting one and posting this on my Facebook!!!
ReplyDelete<3 Amanda Whitten