Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Month of Firsts

Since Levi's 1st birthday, he has experienced quite a number of "firsts"...here they are in picture:

1st birthday: Mmmmm...cake!


1st Halloween (He was Elmo and because he loves to kick his legs, his physical therapist was calling him "Kickle-Me-Elmo") We thought the choice of costume was quite fitting because he loves to laugh and be tickled.


1st haircut: Yes, I broke down and got his hair cut. I didn't really want to, but it was really the best for both of us. He was getting quite mad when I would comb it out, which needed to be done on a daily basis. Even though I wasn't thrilled about it, I'm glad I did. It looks really nice and is much easier to care for. (And, he did great sitting for his haircut. The girl who cut his hair was quite impressed! I'm so proud of my son!)


1st basketball game: It was probably not the best idea, but I really wanted to go to my sister's team's first home game of the season at Southern Illinois. The game started at 8p, which is right at his bed time. We had spent what ended up being 8 hours in the car (normally a 5.5 hr drive) because of traffic. He was pretty tired, but he seemed to enjoy watching what was going on on the court. He didn't like the buzzer, though. He jumped every time it went off, which as you can imagine, was more than a few times.

No comments:

Post a Comment