Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Moving along

Well, we've officially completed the interview for our home study, which was yesterday. Thankfully, I wasn't really nervous or anxious about getting our house spic and span for the interview. It was fairly low key, and I learned from our first home study to not freak out about a little dust on the table or handprints on the doors. :) All in all, it went well. To finish this portion of the adoption process (home study) we need to:
- send a few more pieces of paperwork to our agency
- they will write the report (she's hoping to write it by the end of next week)
- we will review
- our adoption agency will review
- COMPLETION!

So, a few more steps to this part of the process, but we are moving along. Slowly but surely!!

And, Nate and I want to say a GIANT and HUMBLING thank you to our anonymous donor who paid the remaining balance of our home study fee. We are so, so grateful for your generosity! Praising God in thankfulness for His provision through you!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new family picture on your blog page. You are certainly moving along in the continued journey. We are walking with you!
    Love,
    MOM (Jada)

    ReplyDelete