We are almost ready to send in our Dossier and completed Home Study! CWA reviewed the rough draft and found no problems, so that is done. We now just have to finish up the training and gather a few more minor documents (i.e pictures of our family notarized varifying that it is actually us) and we will be ready to submit our dossier and home study to the embassy in DC. We have to send a copy of the dossier to CWA exactly how we will be sending it to the embassy. We hope to get that to them by the end of the week. Pending that approval and no problems, we hope to send the dossier through a courier the first week of April. Wow! I eagerly look forward to the next stage of this journey.
Here are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks:
Watching the CWA Ethiopia Training Video
One of several official documents. We thought this looked pretty cool. It's actually just a document stating that we have received our appointment for fingerprinting with US Custom & Immigration.
Here you, go Katrina! These are the fabrics for Baby J's room. To Nate's chagrin, we are not doing a Gold & Black themed nursery. ;)
Here's Baby J's 1st outfit. It was a deal I just couldn't pass up at TJ Maxx. We hope to have a Boilermaker outfit join it shortly.
By the way, I am starting to look at furniture. I have been browsing Craigslist and will be hitting the garage sales that will soon begin. If any of you know where I can find a nice used crib and/or furniture, let me know! I am always looking for a good bargain!




From Katrina :
ReplyDeleteThank you for posting the pics! I have been a bit antsy between posts! I'm glad to hear that everything is moving along well. I love the fabrics! What color are you going to paint the walls? I'll keep my eyes out for furniture in our area. Too bad Ollie won't be out of his crib by then! Do you have a kind of wood or a style that you want to get? Love ya!
I love the colors and fabrics you picked!! Thanks for posting... I am with Katrina - I also get anxious for you to post again and hear the latest update. Miss and love you guys!
ReplyDelete-Christen
We have a baby bed that you can have, it is not the best, we used it when Jack and Charlie stayed over. It's yous if you want it.
ReplyDeleteFred & Kim