
We finally got the last document for our dossier!
We will be sending it to the courier in DC tomorrow who will then chauffeur it around DC to the US Department of State onto the Ethiopian Embassy and finally send it on to CWA where they will send it to Ethiopia. We will "officially" be on the waiting list once our dossier is reviewed and translated in Ethiopia...but I say, the waiting REALLY begins today! So, to follow the tradition of several of my blogging "friends" (or people's blogs I stalk),
I will post a new piece of information about Ethiopia each week, starting the day we are officially on the waitlist (which I will guesstimate to be around a week/week and half from now). This will give me something to "do" and something for you, my fellow blog stalker, something to read in the meantime.
We will be sending it to the courier in DC tomorrow who will then chauffeur it around DC to the US Department of State onto the Ethiopian Embassy and finally send it on to CWA where they will send it to Ethiopia. We will "officially" be on the waiting list once our dossier is reviewed and translated in Ethiopia...but I say, the waiting REALLY begins today! So, to follow the tradition of several of my blogging "friends" (or people's blogs I stalk),
I will post a new piece of information about Ethiopia each week, starting the day we are officially on the waitlist (which I will guesstimate to be around a week/week and half from now). This will give me something to "do" and something for you, my fellow blog stalker, something to read in the meantime.


Me? Crying...happy...slightly disappointed that you will only be posting once a week...yeah, I'm a blog stalker...a blalker...hahaha...okay, time for bed! Love you! <3 Katrina :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'll be stalking faithfully...eagerly awaiting the phone call...
ReplyDeleteYou are two very awesome kids and parents to be!! A child(ren) will be so very blest to become your family!! What a wonderful moment to capture!!! We love you guys. - Dad, papps, pappy, papaw, poo-paw, whatever I am
ReplyDelete