Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dossier

Our dossier has been approved by CWA! We are now waiting for ONE more document, our cover letter we sent out today to be authenticated by the state of Indiana. Whew! I told Nate the other night, it seems like when I think we are just around the corner from having it completed, there seems to be "just one more thing" to do before it is actually complete. Nate thinks it will take about four or so days until we have the cover letter back and then we will immediately send it to DC by courier. I was thinking today, we are one day closer to our child...no matter how long it takes, with each passing day, we are one day closer!!

2 comments:

  1. I like the thought of "one day closer"...it brings about peace. I'm going to pray for each passing day as you become one day closer...what a lovely thought.
    Lots of Love-Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! Anticipation is one of those things that can drive you crazy when you're in the midst of it, but it makes you appreciate the journey so much more as you look back on it...which you will be doing one day soon!!
    Love you,
    Katrina :)

    ReplyDelete