Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday, March 5


Everything is still going well with Levi.  
He only woke up twice last night, sleeping for stretches of 3
 and 4 hours.  It was very nice.  Luckily, Nate and I haven't 
felt the overwhelming tiredness I was expecting and have 
managed to get some decent sleep from day 1.  
Jada was asking 
about what we've been eating.  The meals here at the guest 
house have been pretty good.  Cooking with lots of pasta and 
garlic.  It's all been American except for last night we had 
spicy beef tibs with enjera (we both liked it!) and we've 
actually had pizza twice.  We've had waffles, omelets, and 
cereal for breakfast and usually some fresh squeezed mango juice, orange juice, 
or pineapple juice.  We are hoping to go shopping for souvenirs and gifts this afternoon or tomorrow.  
I am aching to get out of this room and get some fresh air, but even as I say that, it really hasn't been that bad. 
 Sometimes I look down at my watch and can't believe a couple of hours have passed...that's how much fun we are having
 with our little man.  Other than that, not much else to report.  We are trusting that God will work our Embassy stuff out.  
I would say that we are only thinking about it when we are actually working on getting answers, other than that, we are 
definitely enjoying our time with Levi.  I hope to send a picture later with Nate and Levi.  Levi has his Adidas outfit on 
with a "Daddy and Me" onesie...too cute.  So, I'm waiting for Nate to come back to get some pictures of the two basketball 
boys together. :)  Love you guys! Shanna

2 comments:

  1. I apologize that the layout looks weird. I paste the content from Shanna's email and that's just the way it comes out. Sorry.
    MOM...Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any news on their embassy date?

    ReplyDelete