Sunday, February 27, 2011

And the winners are....

Boiler Girl

&

Nicole Dunham

(Both of you can just email me with your address and which prize you want and I will mail it to you...Congratulations!!)

Thank you so much for all of your comments. It really is a great encouragement to hear from my readers. Sometimes it's hard putting my feelings out there (especially being an introvert!), so I am glad that it has been worth it to you all in some way. I really am grateful for your support and interest in our journey. As Nate and I talked about whether or not to continue the blog, he reminded me of what a blessing it has been as a journal and keepsake. It has been really neat to read past posts and see what God has done and where He has brought us. And, I also know at some of the really difficult points it has helped to write out what I am going through to sort through and even gain some perspective. So, for all those reasons I will continue to blog. Hopefully you will continue to follow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment