Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How could I have forgotten this?!

Boiler UP!!
It is seriously funny the way Levi is staring up at JJ.

We actually got this picture when we watched my sister's team play Purdue. We were able to enter with the team and waited down by the locker rooms until they could let us into the arena. Good thing - the men's basketball team was just getting done with practice and we saw most of the team as they headed out. It was pretty cool. The only thing I wish is that Levi was wearing his very sweet Purdue warmup outfit...oh, well. Another funny thing, I ended up getting sick with the flu that night and had a brief thought that I could have contaminated the team with my germs....or maybe that was just Nate who might have mentioned that possibility and was slightly concerned at the thought. ;)

PS. I did see that I had 38 pageviews yesterday...12 comments. That leaves 26 of you that are still hiding. ;) Don't be shy...

No comments:

Post a Comment