As I was shopping for the party today, I was realizing the magnitude of this week and everything that has happened in the last year. It's overwhelming really and I was simply flooded with gratitude...for God's amazing grace in our journey, for Levi & our family of three, for you and all of our "supporters." I looked back at what I had written one year ago today....
02/25/10. I remember clinging to this verse as the events of that week unfolded:
I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD; Be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the LORD. Psalm 27:13-14
God has been incredibly faithful and He is so worthy of praise.
Great is the Lord, and highly to be praised,
and His greatness is unsearchable. Psalm 145:3
this makes me smile.
ReplyDeleteand praise HIM!
j