In celebration of Levi's Gotcha Day, I thought I would give away a few prizes to my readers...whoever you are (or do I even have any??). ;) Here's how it will work: if you leave a comment you will be eligible to win one of three prizes...or if there are enough people, I might just give three prizes away. Easy for you - Leave a comment & you might get something for FREE!
Here are the possible prizes:
1. A bag of Ethiopian coffee (your choice on flavor/roast) YUMMY!
2. One of our adoption t-shirts
3. A bath bomb from Lush (because I was just introduced to this store and I think it's AMAZING) **and I will be equally amazed if there are 45+ comments, therefore an amazing prize is necessary if this occurs**
Here's how it will work: If there are 15 comments, I will give away 1 prize (will be winner's choice). If there are 30 comments, I will choose 2 winners. If (and it's BIG IF) there are 45 comments, there will be three lucky winners. The drawing will be held and posted on Sunday afternoon, so comments will be accepted for the drawing until Saturday at midnight. So, bring on the comments (your favorite post, how long you've been following, anything... I would love to hear from you)!
**I never know how many people are actually reading this and I have been thinking of taking a blogging break. So this may also be a shameless effort to see how many followers I have & whether I should continue this blogging adventure. haha :)**
I already have a prize - it's LEVI!!!! BUT I think the blog has been good for you and you never know who else it has helped along the way. LOVE YOU, MOM (GRAMMA)
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for you guys as you begin journey #2 for Conner #2! Very glad that you do this blog so that we can keep up w/ what is happening since we don't live close.
ReplyDeleteTotally keep blogging, because a) you can print it into a book for a keepsake. b) it's therapeutic/good for bragging & keeping people up to speed on your next adoption and life in general and most importantly c) i like stalking it. :)
ReplyDeleteShanna,
ReplyDeleteSo, I feel a little guilty that my first comment on your blog is for a prize! I don't even need a prize, just wanted to let you know that I am reading along and am excited to follow adventure #2. Hopefully we can be in contact through it as well and do a play date! :)
Amy G.
I am posting on here another 10 times to ensure that the long-distance aunt continues to see pictures of her favorite nephew in the world.... =) Love you!! Plus, you are a gifted writer who's heart for Jesus and her family is incredibly inspiring. I think you should have a "daddy blog day" every once in a while when Nate posts his thoughts on 'stuff.' =) See you soon!!
ReplyDeleteI don't drink coffee, and I make my own "bath bombs" but i would love a
ReplyDeletet-shirt:)
Fred
I read this everyday! :) You have to keep it up!
ReplyDeleteAuntie Naynay
Definately keep up the blogging!! I enjoy your posts and love to follow along and pray for you during "your journey." Besides we'll be graduating to the homebuilders soon, as there will be no class for trent 1st hour, so we'll miss everybody!!
ReplyDeleteAs many others have so wonderfully shared, I too enjoy reading your blog every day. I open your blog with an excited anticipation of words and pictures that will be shared from you or Nathan's heart. I agree with your mom in that you never know who else you will touch and inspire. Thank you for sharing your gifts and our little prize. JADA, Grandma
ReplyDelete... I love your blog, your story as it unfolds, your willingness to share your journey! I love it so much and find it to be so inspiring that many times I forward the link to my friends saying "you just have to read this..." - so what a wonderful thing to share ...your life and journey...with us... We love you, and I agree with your mom, Shanna, we have the prize already little Levi, and the absolute joy we see in you and Nathan... Love, Dad (Grandpa Conner)
ReplyDeleteDon't stop the blogging...I know I see you at least once a week but I LOVE reading the blog, seeing the pictures, and being reminded of how I can be praying for you guys! Your journey has been an encouragement to us and we love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI'm commenting not to get a prize, but to tell you I read your blog every week, so keep writing!
ReplyDeleteChristen's idea of a "Daddy blog day" would b great!
ReplyDeleteMom (Rachelle)
Shanna-I check your blog every morning! I love being able to see how Levi is doing and knowing how to pray specifically for your family. I started reading your blog right after the baby shower at Rock Prairie. Thanks for sharing your journey with us!
ReplyDeletePanda
I'm pretty new to this whole "blog" thing, but I think it's great that you have used this to journal not only Levi's, but you and Nate's journey as well! It's obvious through your writings, you have a heart and a talent in what you are doing! Love you, and anxious to sse you all soon! Love, Aunt Rhonda
ReplyDeleteI LOVE reading your blog! I started reading the day I got the email from Aunt Rachelle. We are looking forward to Gotcha Day and will be sporting our shirts for sure! Love you all.
ReplyDeleteBJ, Nicole, and Alex
I also enjoy your blog. Prizes aside, its great to get a little peek into your life and see how Levi and Conner Baby #2 are doing. I've fiddled with perhaps doing one myself but I know I would never keep it up. I don't know how you bloggers do it :) I also like the "daddy blog day" idea...
ReplyDeleteTBrown
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI read the blog regularly. My one request would be that you post some embarrassing pictures of Nate once and a while.
ReplyDeletesomehow my comment didn't get on!!! boo! I would have been 2nd! anyhoo... I for one vote you KEEP BLOGGING. Love the updates on Levi and knowing how to pray for you. keep it up!
ReplyDeletejen
I agree with whoever said that blogging is therapeutic for the one writing and encouraging for those of us reading it. Keep it up!
ReplyDelete