Congratulations! He is precious and so tiny...ready to come home. If he is moved to the transition home before we travel, I would be thrilled to hold him, take him something from you or maybe they would even let me take some video if you signed a note...I don't know how it works. I would feel blessed to love on your new little one for a while.
Oh, Shanna! What a cutie! I was thinking of you and said a prayer before I went to bed last night and first thing this morning. Praising God with you on this blessed day! Now you're 3.
I burst into tears when Levi's precious picture came up on my computer screen! What a day for rejoicing!! Thanks for introducing your precious baby to all of us :) Bless you heaps x
Shanna! I've been away from my computer all day and wondering if you passed. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Oh, I'm so glad for you. He is precious. Keep us updated on what happens now.
WELCOME BABY LEVI!!! We can't wait to meet you!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Christen and Uncle Tony
How wonderful! What an incredible blessing. We'll be praying for you all!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He is precious and so tiny...ready to come home. If he is moved to the transition home before we travel, I would be thrilled to hold him, take him something from you or maybe they would even let me take some video if you signed a note...I don't know how it works. I would feel blessed to love on your new little one for a while.
ReplyDeleteOh, Shanna! What a cutie! I was thinking of you and said a prayer before I went to bed last night and first thing this morning. Praising God with you on this blessed day! Now you're 3.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the name by the way.
hugs,
Jen
amazing! sharing in your joy
ReplyDeletelove,
the browns
I burst into tears when Levi's precious picture came up on my computer screen! What a day for rejoicing!! Thanks for introducing your precious baby to all of us :)
ReplyDeleteBless you heaps x
Shanna! I've been away from my computer all day and wondering if you passed. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Oh, I'm so glad for you. He is precious. Keep us updated on what happens now.
ReplyDelete