Sunday, January 17, 2010

Just Breathe

Many people have asked me how I am feeling about tomorrow...I am feeling a million different emotions and even then, I don't think I can quite fathom the magnitude that tomorrow holds for Nate and I. I know that so many people have been praying for us and are praying for us tonight as we wait, and that is so humbling. Right now, it's 4:30 am. Our little boy is sleeping and he has no idea that this day is about to change his life. On the other side of things, there is Levi's biological family...while it is probably one of the happiest days of our life, it is quite possibly one of the most difficult days for this family. I can't imagine what they are going through and what they have gone through up to today, and my joy is tinged with the heartache I feel for this family and their loss. Tomorrow, though, our two families may become one, orchestrated with a purpose and perfect plan, and I trust and rest in that, and I am so thankful and humbled to be a part of God's plan for Levi.

Praying for good news to share with you tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Jittery, nervous, excited, prayerful, wondering... we love you guys and Baby Levi.

    -Christen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you today! Thank you for watching little Enoch yesterday. You have such a compassionate heart! I'm praising God for your clearly active faith- He is moving mountains.

    ReplyDelete