Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A good week!

Yes, yes, we are still alive...It has been a crazy last week or two as I have been finishing up the last of my graduate studies. I am all but there at this point...a few more clients to see and some paperwork, but I finished up my last class yesterday. Nate and I were both rejoicing last night. God is good and has faithfully seen us through the past three years. This is definitely a joint accomplishment...I think Nate's name should be somewhere on my diploma. :)

Also....WE RECEIVED THE LAST DOCUMENT FOR THE DOSSIER!!!!!! Nate sent it to ASC so they could finalize our Home Study; they had to have it before they could put the official stamp on it. We should be receiving our copy of the finalized home study in the mail in the next couple of days. When we get it, we will add it to the rest of the Dossier and send it on to CWA for approval. I am hoping it won't take long for them to look over and approve it. As soon as we get their approval, we will send it off to DC!

No comments:

Post a Comment