Below is a link to a video from another family, The Whipples, who adopted from Ethiopia and recently went to meet their son. They are friends of the Ponslers who we know through Nathan's family.
This is what we have to look forward to...
The Whipples Meet Isaac
Whew! As I was crying through the whole thing, I can't imagine how encouraging, yet tantilizing this must be for you! I'm so excited for you, and I am assuming that you will follow suit and take some video while you are there!! I can't wait to meet your beautiful baby!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Katrina :)
What a beautiful story and journey... There must be a certain kinship you feel with each young couple who are sharing your same road to Ethiopia. Many moments of grace and joy await you with each step you take.
ReplyDeleteIt was beautiful, can't wait to see one from y'all! The girls really loved watching it and were excited to see Ethiopia - one of our Compassion children lives there.
ReplyDeleteBless you guys!
I am with Katrina... I was crying!! That kid is cute... but jambalaya is going to be the cutest little baby conner around!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhh i dont know how you stand it, its like every day is christmas eve and im all excited for the mini kid!!! hurry up papers!!
ReplyDelete--jenee