Thanks to a wonderful and creative friend, we now have a classy new banner. I opened up my email to find a note from Jen Potter, a friend from our ABF class at church. She had been reading the blog and decided that she would create this awesome banner. She is so talented! I am so thankful for our friends and the various ways they contribute their talents, thoughts, and prayers for us and Baby J. We are so blessed!
On another quick note, a few of my friends and I got together at a local pottery painting place. I decorated a couple of squares with Baby J's initials (I think I needed Jen's help in the creative department). I am quite excited to see how they turn out. I will post pictures as soon as I get them back (they take about a week to get fired). It's fun to be able to do practical fun stuff like this...even if it is a bit "risky" because we don't officially know if it's a boy or a girl (or both)! We will see...
From mom: Looks GREAT! (PS. Dad wants to know if he is awesome, too.)
ReplyDelete