Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Oh me oh my!

Well, we just got a personal email from our case manager. Nate was the first one to see it and initially thought it could be "the email." Alas, it wasn't, and he knew after a millisecond of the thought crossing his mind that it wouldn't be, because of course, they will call us first. To quote her, she says: "You guys are being so quiet and so patient! Just wanted you to know that you continue to inch your way up the list for referrals, and it is closer than it has been. Not that it's much comfort right now - but you are making progress...."

Then ensues some major freaking out from me because I want to know exactly what she means...I really can't imagine what I will be like when we actually get the call because it is very hard for me to stay calm right now. Ah! I am really glad we heard from her, but it was a little easier not having any idea...now I wonder does she mean a week close or a month close? I don't know, but as we've been saying all along we are each day one day closer than the last....

2 comments:

  1. Inching your way forward is progress nonetheless...one step closer to Baby J!
    XO-Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Baby J are so close to our hearts right now.
    JADA (Mom, grandma, memaw)

    ReplyDelete