Looking from the doorway to the left
Behind the rocker. (The door is the closet.)The changing table/hutch. It has a giant top to it, but we aren't sure when we will put it on.
The books on the changing table. A little bit of normal, a little bit of not... Oh yeah, I couldn't let you think everything's in it's proper place. Nate was amazed at how many books I have, and we will have to find a place for them. That's what happens when you are in school FOREVER.

It's still not completely ready. If you can see, there are red ribbons on all drawers where the nobs will go. All the drawers need to be cleaned out and nob-things that go on the bottom, but at least it looks like a nursery now. Nate says I'm nesting. I say, I just want something that makes it a little more real...so here is another step in the right direction.
Yay! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteMiss you!
Pam
It looks AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to see it in person :) You will be rocking Baby J in that chair before you know it.
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Molly
I love the nursery!!! All you need now is Baby J. :)
ReplyDeleteLesley
It looks absolutely beautiful. Every touch full of love. I pray for you both and baby J often.
ReplyDeletehugs,
jen
Wow- it looks really good! Pretty soon that pretty room will be wrecked with legos, monster trucks, dinosaur books and lincoln logs!
ReplyDelete