Thursday, September 3, 2009

Prayer Quilt

I just wanted to share...

I just finished up writing on my square for the prayer quilt. What a blessing that was! It gave me a chance to really reflect on God's grace throughout this journey, truly understanding that God has been with both Nate and I and our son each and every day as we wait to be united together as a family. It has definitely been a journey of trust and patience, but I am so thankful that God has held our hands along the way. I was also thinking how precious it will be to sit with J and read to him all of the prayers and thoughts that you have written. What a testimony to him of God's love for him and how much he was loved and cared for even before any of you met him. Thanks for being a special part of this journey!

P.S. If you haven't gotten your square, don't worry. We are in the process of giving them out and mailing them to those of you who don't live close enough for a hand delivery. And again, if you haven't told us you want one, but want to be a part just let us know! We welcome anyone who wants to participate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment