Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Week 16


Entering week 16! Our case manager told us at the beginning of the wait that we could expect a referral around late summer/early fall. I would say we are about to that point. To me, September marks the beginning of fall and especially with the cool weather, it really seems like it's made it's arrival a bit early. I have always loved fall, so the expectation of the referral makes this time of year even better.
With our case manager's email yesterday, reality hit a bit more and I was overwhelmed with the thought of what is about to happen in our lives. Sometimes I really can't believe this is really happening to us...and I know I've said that many times. With how excited I was to hear from our case manager, I'm sure I will be bouncing off the walls when it is for real. We can't wait to share the news with you!
I feel like there is so much to do when we get the referral, besides the official stuff that we have to do with our agency. I can't wait to do those fun things I haven't been able to do. With not knowing how old he will be, I've just kind of had to sit on my hands waiting to buy age-appropriate things. Oh, the all the things I am looking forward to... :)
Hope this week is treating you well! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment