Thursday, September 17, 2009

Week 18


Well, here we are in week 18. I started back to Indiana Wesleyan this week. It's been nice getting back to work and having something else to think about other than the adoption. I was thinking about being back to work, and I don't want this to be just a distraction. It is a priveledge for me to work with these students and I need to honor God with all of my time and the tasks that He has for me. I have been continuously thinking about the verse: Whatever you do in word or deed, do it all to the glory of God. That's my prayer this semester as I serve here at IWU.

We have ordered all of the furniture for the nursery, and it will all be ready for pick-up by Friday. We ordered a rocker from Granny's furniture in Kokomo which came in on Tuesday, but it will have to stay there until Monday when mom and dad (graciously) make a pitstop at our house on their way to Toledo. The other two pieces I will be picking up on Friday in Fort Wayne. I am excited to get everything put together and have the room completely ready for J's arrival. It still blows my mind that a child will actually be in that room with me, rocking in the rocker, sleeping in the crib, wearing the clothes in the closet....craziness.

As far as news from CWA, we are still getting various updates, but nothing new or major for us. We will keep you posted, as always...

No comments:

Post a Comment