We just received the email that we are officially accepted by CWA! Yay! They have a very helpful planner that they put together and provide for us to keep track of everything throughout the whole process. I called Nate to let him know that we had been accepted- he already knew and was looking at the planner when I called. It's a mega-document! There is so much information and details in there, it's like "How will we remember and DO all of this?" My heart was definitely beating a little more quickly as I continued to read. I'll be anxious to hear what Nate thought. I was feeling pretty anxious and overwhelmed last night (thanks Mom and Kim for helping ease that a little!). But, Nate remains pretty calm and methodical about all of it which is extremely helpful to me. I think I tend to think big picture and all the little details seem overwhelming, but I think Nate tends to think in details, so we make a good team. :)
We thank God for this opportunity He has given us and trust that He will provide whatever we need in the moment. His Grace IS sufficient! Thanks for your continued prayers, supportment, and shared excitement.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! I'm so excited for you! Another huge milestone has been achieved! Can't wait to see you again and give you a huge hug, momma!!!! :)
ReplyDelete"Nate remains pretty calm and methodical about all of it which is extremely helpful to me." I could see this about Nate regarding the adoption process...have you seen him play basketball? :)
ReplyDeleteLance