Okay, so I spent several hours today trying to get this blog thing up and running...quite a bit of work. Anyway, I wanted to share with you why we..or I should say why I decided to blog...
As most of you know, I am not so into the whole "blog" world or Facebook thing, but I feel like this is the best way to go about sharing our journey with those we care about and who (I think!) care about us. With so many friends and family in different areas, we wanted to keep everyone informed of the progress without having to answer the same questions over and over (although we don't mind answering questions...please ask away!!). But, this will be a place that you can keep updated on what's going on and be able to come straight to the source.
We also, and most of all, ask that you keep us in your prayers during this time. We know we have quite the journey ahead that will take a lot of patience as we wait to be united with our child. Maybe you could say a quick prayer when you check to see what's going on?? We thank you for your support as you walk through this exciting time with us. We eagerly look forward to what God has in store for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment